Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Newborn Model Search!!

love newborn photography, it's really one of my favorite things!  I've acquired lots of new props and backgrounds in the recent months but I haven't had much in the way of newborns:(  Sooo...I'm putting out a model search.  I'm looking for babies who are less than 2 weeks old.  If you're expecting, or if someone you know is expecting in the next two months, and you're interested in a newborn session, please give me a call! I would love to get my lens on some fresh and new cuteness really soon:)




1 comment:

Fay said...

Hi Alicia,
You are more than welcome to take pictures of my baby...when he or she comes. I don't know that we will be in PA the first 2 weeks, but you are welcome here anytime. Miss you.
I am having trouble deciding which pictures to post on my blog from the photo shoot, so I think I am going to do a couple posts. Hope that is ok.
Fay

Post a Comment

Followers

back ground texture

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop