Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Lovely Autumn Afternoon!

I got to spend a wonderful, autumn afternoon with a family that I enjoy so much.  I have known my sister-in-law for as long as I can remember.  She and I grew up in the same church family so I've known her parents and sister for as long as I can remember too:)  In fact, Julie is the whole reason why my husband got the second date.  When I found out who his brother was, I couldn't resist!
Now we're sister-in-laws and I feel so blessed to have her.  When things get just a little to serious, I can count on Julie to understand my frustrations and appreciate my sillyness.  Now I know why, her family is as kind, and silly as she is! 
I had a blast spending time with all of you.   Thank you so much for inviting me to capture images of your family.






Yes this is what it looks like!!!  When I jokingly said, "wouldn't it be funny for you to go act like two teenagers in the porto-pot over there", they said, "sure let's do it"!  See, they get my goofy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

back ground texture

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop