Tuesday, February 14, 2012

7 Days New

Newborns are my favorite!!  I love tiny fingers and toes, pouty, little mouths, and wrinkled, little arms and legs!  It's absolutely amazing to me that I get to capture someone so small, someone who is brand new.  I can't help but wonder what each tiny one will be like as they grow. 
This time I had the priveledge of capturing baby Evelyn Juliet, who was perfectly precious the entire session! 









February is often referred to as the month of love. There are fewer loves that are greater then the love a parent feels for a child. In honor of that love, I'm happy to announce my February special! If you or someone you know is expecting this is the perfect special for you! If you book a newborn session in the month of February, you will receive a free 11x14 print wrap with your session! Even more exciting, if you purchase your newborn session in the month of February, you will be entered to win your newborn session for free! You don't have to have your newborn session in the month of February, you just have to purchase it and be due before July 1, 2012. Call me at 717-431-8946 to purchase your session and get the details!!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

back ground texture

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop